Friday, April 22, 2022

20 YEARS OF UPLOADING PHOTOS AT PBASE DOT COM SLASH ABUNDANCETREK





 + Maybe you would like to see all of the galleries I have put up at pbase.com/abundancetrek going back 20 years. That's when I began using a digital camera. As of April 22, 2022 I have uploaded nearly 2800 photos in 117 galleries. 


Since 2002 Mary and I have been blessed with the opportunity to visit England, France, Norway, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Japan, China, Brazil and more.  Mary's job often made our overseas trips very economical.  I took advantage of these opportunities to travel and often made her jealous because I did sightseeing while she worked. 


Within the USA and Canada we have enjoyed going to many places including California, Florida, Oregon, Nevada, Hawaii, North Carolina, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Washington DC, Quebec, Ontario and, of course the great state of New York where we have lived since 1988 except for a couple of years in Western Massachusetts.  


Perhaps my posts in the future will focus on some of these trips.


No comments: